At Diversified Forensics, we understand the need for data recovery specialists. Our experts can salvage data from damaged, corrupted, or otherwise inaccessible storage media including hard drives (internal and external, as well as solid-state hard drives), servers, RAID arrays, USB flash drives, CDs, and DVDs. Data loss can stop a business in its tracks by causing delays, and the loss of proprietary information can be perilous.
We recover lost data from nearly any type of failed, damaged, corrupt, or non-functioning storage media.
Our data recovery services cover:
- Hardware Mechanical Failure
- Hardware Power Supply Damage and Failure
- Accidental File Deletion
- Software Failure
- Hardware Failure
- Damage caused by Viruses and/or Malware
- Corrupt Partition
- Power Surges
When a single e-mail message can represent “the smoking gun” and it’s imperative for you to have it in your hands, our experts are available to quickly recover deleted messages, rebuild mailboxes, and if necessary, determine how an e-mail message went “missing” in the first place.
Our technicians are experienced with a myriad of email servers, including:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0