Diversified Forensics is a licensed private investigation firm that specializes in conducting computer forensics and investigations for our clients in employment, criminal and civil matters.Diversified Forensics specializes in examining, preserving, recovering, and analyzing data from a variety of electronic devices and storage media.
It is imperative to use a trained forensic computer examiner working under a licensed private investigation agency for the results to be unimpeachable in a court of law. Diversified Forensics complies with all relevant state laws pertaining to evidence collection. California, Nevada, Georgia, New York, Michigan and Texas legally define private investigators as qualified to secure evidence to be used before a court of law.
When data that has the potential to be utilized as evidence requires analysis and interpretation, err on the side of caution and ensure that all forensic work is performed by forensic experts working under a licensed private investigation firm.
Our experts have years of experience in the field of computer forensics and hold numerous certifications.
Our certifications include:
- AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), AccessData
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners
- Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE), EnCase
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsoft
- Member, Digital Forensics Certification Board
- Member, International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists
Diversified Forensics is a division of Diversified Risk Management, Inc., and is headquartered in Downey, California.